2010年1月7日星期四

English Station five days 200IP Gonglue

April 16 New Year's day ARY come to my house, talked about SEO in the English subject. He was gone, I immediately registered www.sometopics.com. The reason why registration of the domain name, because I thought well what they ought to do a station. that they intend to open a blog to topics in the form of points for some words to write articles, and then get more traffic from search engines. (bluntly, is the refuse collection points, the English refuse stations). In the afternoon, ARY help me in his server, open space (servers in the United States), build a good program (used WORDPRESS). night started my English SEO journey. Here's what I want to share, and I is how to do 200IP for 5 days (more than 80% flow outside the country), expert may be drifting away. Maybe I can also Chinese SEO, but SEO in English, I was a super rookie.
I mainly use the tool is 3:
1.Google Trends: http://www.google .com / trends / hottrends? sa = X
2.Keyword Suggestion: http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
3.DIGG: http://www.digg.com
how to use these three tools do?
1.Google Trends can let you know the search term trend, similar to Baidu Fengyun Bang. but most of these words are likely to be temporary, meaning that when you do go up, and no one may be concerned about. I pick and choose some relatively easy to find done, the search results less competitive with low word. and for those words to write an article very much food is food (although the food, but they are original, the English station of copyright is very important, do not copy someone else's article)
2. Keyword Suggestion This tool is similar to Baidu relevant search for foreigners to understand the search behavior is very good, and the most important thing is it free of charge.
3.DIGG: In my opinion, its role with the ADMIN, CAOGEN.CC, CHINASEO.ORG.CN similar to a place where text can become soft. It allows you to quickly and timely articles were included. The most important, in DIGG where a user clicks on your hair directly to that article is your original address. In Jianzhan the first two days, traffic came mostly DIGG. Although small, but at least the foreign IP, Hehe. GOOGLE included stand, or very quickly, and the next night sometopics.com was GG contains. just built on the site when the update is very important, and I is updated daily 56 original articles (in fact, is not entirely original, all of my articles are short, a few lines, even if you do not understand English, with the help of the dictionary can be completed) .

没有评论:

发表评论

 
link:jordan 1-jordan 2-jordan 3-jordan 4-jordan 5-jordan 6-jordan 7-jordan 8-jordan 9-jordan 10-jordan 11-jordan 12-jordan 13-jordan 14-jordan 15-jordan 16-jordan 17-jordan 18-jordan 19-jordan 20-jordan 21-jordan 22-jordan 23