Does everyone always encounter some buy cheap tiffany rings people, take care of them and proud to become a sacred duty. Pay without complaint, without thought to what will be.
For the family, we can not be so loyal to it?
My sister, perhaps such buy cheap tiffany ring a person. I suspected her, because she only knew for me, for our common home, never take for themselves what sort of consideration.
There was a time of time, afraid of her sister married, the transfer will be thought, not too much to our family the most important position on the heart of the. Also a time pretending to be angry like, so my sister feel uncomfortable. Do not want to break, she was dreadfully puzzled me. I like to give a personal conviction, but do not want to tell that persontiffany heart ring that he (she) in the end misdeeds. But in the end I sent her a few brief words, "I hope you have the heart home." Sister still do not understand, call me, so I think my HU Luancai said it. "I do not want my sister married, no longer love our home, I do not want our family treated unfairly by her sister." Sister said I was silly child, "is always a good home, just because married, have some unavoidable difficulties, I hope you understand. "I clearly heard the sister over the phone in tears.
That call, my sister would like to me a guarantee that I will not worry about fear.
Sister married, we tiffany open heart ring can not look to the past it was. In many cases, along with her sister and her husband to come home always, so my sister and I get very little time to spend alone, very few. It can not look to the past to fight the casual ... ...
I want to go shopping, about a place in the afternoon to meet my sister. Afternoon sister called me and said go to visit relatives can not accompany me shopping the next day go row Why? I understand that flying our sister sit in a call, talking to himself like that, "in rivers and lakes involuntarily ah!" She is the mother of two, and feelings should be deep. Then my sister to accompany me go shopping, or as it was before to help me tiffany tag ring pick on regional ... ...
One afternoon, my sister came from a bike, specially brought me chocolate and raisins are my favorite snack.
Back to school the day tiffany ring jewelry before, my sister and brother came, my sister specifically on the market to buy food, make a hearty meal ... ...
There are many examples around, each married, the brothers and sisters less contacts, feelings have become cold. I am afraid that one day, I, sister, brother, the feelings are no longer as in the past three as closer. I know my sister and sentiments, but I do not know how to think younger brother, younger brother is always in my eyes did not grow up a tiffany rings jewelry child. But when one day, at the dinner table my brother said something which gives me confidence. "You see a lot of our brothers and sisters in the village because some things are no longer current, the more like it?" Did not expect that even such a naive younger brother, I will not pursue anything.
This is love, I will cherish; silver rings for women this love, I will carefully feel.
没有评论:
发表评论